We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join our fast growing team. This exciting role will suit Marketing Executives currently working within the automotive sector.
As Marketing Executive, you will have responsibility for:
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media
- Content planning and delivery with the use of tools like Hootsuite to manage multiple social media channels
- Analysing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Completing advert checklists for each vehicle
- Writing professional adverts for each vehicle - full specifications of vehicles
- Advertising vehicles on company website, Autotrader and other platforms (G Force experience would be beneficial to this role)
- Cover photography and videos as required (Training provided)
- Achieving both overall business targets and individual targets set by your Marketing Manager.
- Produce analytical reports
- Assisting the team with marketing campaigns
- Attend shows and exhibitions as required
The ideal candidate will need to be IT Literate, have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and be an excellent organiser with a great multi-tasking ability.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with additional benefits as well as working for a Company where hard work is rewarded.
Strong IT skills are essential with this role.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30-6.30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays (8.30-6pm)
Salary: £18-25,000k Per annum. (Depending on experience)
Please apply in writing by email attaching a CV to email@example.com or contact Sally Bailey with any questions.