WHY CHOOSE PRESTIGE CARS KENT EXTENDED PRESTIGE PLUS WARRANTIES?
We believe that long-term ownership should not be stressful. Our warranties are specifically designed for your Prestige vehicle, so whatever the journey, you’ll appreciate the reassurance of knowing that you are covered for both mechanical and electrical failures.
PRESTIGE PLUS WARRANTY
Our Prestige Plus Warranty covers the majority of mechanical and electrical components – as originally covered by the manufacturer’s warranty but extended for up to 5 years!
We are the only independent dealership to offer this in addition to an unlimited claim value.
MOT’S FOR LIFE
As a benefit of the extended Prestige Plus Warranty, you will be given MOT’s for life.
This is exactly what it sounds like: MOT’s for life until the transfer of vehicle ownership. These will be paid for by us, and the customer will be asked for authorisation before any resulting advised repair work is undertaken.
|Power Steering Rack||No||Yes|
|Premium Courtesy Car||No||Yes|
|MOTs For Life||No||Yes|
|Mileage Limit Per Year||10,000||14,000|
With both our Prestige and Prestige Plus warranty plans, you are able to use Bosch approved garages for repairs under our warranty. So even if you are not a local customer, you can still have the benefits of a Prestige Cars Kent warranty, whatever the level of cover.
Contact us at Prestige Cars Kent on 01689 660 603 and choose option 2 to discuss booking in your vehicle and obtaining authorisation. On average, you will find a Bosch approved garage within 5 miles of every household in the UK.
Ask your Sales Executive to show you the Bosch garage locator and find your closest Bosch approved garage.
The following mechanical or electrical items specifically listed will be covered if the terms and condition of this warranty are fully complied with and subject to the maximum claims limit
Cylinder block (excluding cracks and porosity), cylinder bores and liners (excluding cracks and porosity), crankshaft, crank main bearings, big end bearings, oil pump, con-rods, gunge on pins, small end bearings, pistons, piston rings, cylinder heads (excluding cracks and porosity), rocker shaft, rockers, hydraulic lifters, camshaft and cam followers, push rods, camshaft bearings, inlet and exhaust valves, valve springs, valve guides, cylinder head gasket, inlet manifold, timing gears, timing chains, timing belt/chain tensioner, flywheel or flex plate, starter ring gear. (excludes overheating, de-coking,burnt, pitted and sticking valves)
Clutch plate, pressure plate, release thrust bearing, oil contamination (centre plate only), master and slave cylinders, clutch cable including self-adjusting mechanism and clutch damper.
Internal shafts, bearings and bushes, thrust washers, spacers and bevel gears. Planetary gear assembly, crown wheel and pinion assembly. Includes front, rear and centre differentials (excludes viscous and fluid differentials).
Gears and gear clusters, selectors and shafts, synchromesh assemblies, ball and roller bearings, needle bearings,bushes and transfer gears.
Governor, valve block,oil pump, gears, brake bands, clutches, seals, servos, shafts,bearings and bushes, transfer gears, modulator valve.
Engine Cooling System
Starter motor and alternator
Front & Rear Wheel Drive
Drive shafts, universal joints and couplings, constant velocity joints, half shafts and bearings. (excluding gaiters and bushes).
Prestige Plus includes all of the items within the Prestige cover plus the following items
Timing belts are covered provided that the last due change of belt has taken place as specified by the manufacturers schedule (proof required).
Failure of any internal mechanical parts.
Engine Management (ecu)
Engine Electronic Control Unit.
Engine Cooling System
Engine thermostat, thermostat housing, viscous fan coupling, engine temperature, gauge sensor, engine oil cooler, heater matrix, radiator and expansion tank.
Steering (Including power assisted steering)
Steering rack and pinion (not gaiters), steering box, power steering rack and pump, power steering reservoir and idler box.
If any of the covered parts fail and this damages the casing, it will also be covered.
Front and rear wheel bearings.
Universal joints and couplings. Bearings and rubber couplings. Includes front and rear transfer shafts 4X4 vehicles (excludes gaiters).
Wheel cylinders, calipers, brake bias/restrictor valve, vacuum pump.
Carburetors, automatic choke, lift pump, mechanical or electrical fuel pumps and tank sender unit.
Fuel Injection System
Throttle body, airflow meter, idle control valve, cold start valve, warm up regulator, overrun cut off valve, throttle potentiometer, fuel accumulator, pressure regulator, map sensor (except injectors and heater plugs).
Front and Rear Suspension
Upper and lower wishbones, ball and swivel joints, anti roll bars, mountings, torsion bars and coil springs.
Voltage regulator, starter solenoid (inertia drive starters), indicator relay, front and rear windscreen wiper motors and washer motors, ignition coils, electric window motors and switches, horn, glow plug relay (diesel vehicles), electric sun roof motor and switch, central locking systems (excluding remote control unit and wiring), indicator and wiper switches (column stalks), heater fan motor, fuel tank sender unit, electric fuel pump, temperature sensing switch, oil pressure sensor, speedo head and speedo transducer, heated rear screen (element failure only), door mirror motors and switches.
1. Any claim arising as a result of gradual deterioration through wear and tear.
2. Any claim arising from foreign material introduced into the fuel/cooling system.
3. Any failure wholly or partly due to negligence, abuse or accidental damage.
4. Vehicle recovery.
5. Any consequential or sub sequential loss or damage arising from the failure of the component.
6. The failure of any part not originally fitted to the vehicle and not fitted by the supplying dealer, or the failure of another part arising as a result there of.
7. Any claim reported to the supplying dealer more than 14 days after the occurrence of the failure.
8. The failure of any part arising as a result of repairs carried out by a person not authorised by the supplying dealer.
9. The failure of any part arising from defective design or manufacturing.
10. The cost of diagnosis of any failure.
11. Consumable Parts are not covered with the service plans. e.g. Brake Discs, Brake Pads, Bushings etc.
12. Repairs not carried out by our very own authorised external service centre.
13. Services required more frequently than once a year.
Failure – (whether Mechanical or Electrical) means for the purpose of this warranty the, actual breaking or burning out of any of the components listed.
1. This warranty does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
2. The supplying dealer is entitled to choose whether to repair or replace a component covered by this warranty.
3. Mechanical or electrical failure is defined in the definitions section of this warranty booklet.
4. Where the cost of repair exceeds the claim limit stipulated on the warranty record, the extent of contribution by the supplying dealer under the terms of this warranty is the stipulated claim limit.
5. The period for which this warranty is valid is from the warranty start date for the period/mileage (whichever is sooner) as stipulated on the Warranty Record.
6. To maintain the validity of this warranty the vehicle must be maintained and serviced as recommended by the supplying dealer. The relevant invoices must also be retained and may be required in the event of a claim.
7. The supplying dealer shall be used for all servicing and warranty repair requirements, although alternative agreements may be agreed upon, and only by express authorisation of the supplying dealer.
8. In the event of a repair being carried out under the terms of this warranty, any parts replaced shall become the property of the Supplying Dealer.
9. This warranty is invalidated if the vehicle is used for rallies, racing, pace making, reliability trials, speed testing, track days, for hire or gain, or commercial travelling without the express written consent of the supplying dealer.
10. This warranty is only transferable to another owner if the supplying dealer expressly consents to it in writing.
11. This warranty is invalidated if it is discovered the odometer has been tampered with.
12. This warranty is only valid for claims within the United Kingdom.
13. This service plan is non transferrable to a new keeper/owner.
14. With regards to transferring warranty/service plans to an alternate vehicle purchased from us, please discuss with the Prestige Cars Kent Staff.
15. The vehicle has to be booked in with our Service Manager at least 10 working days in advance of your service to ensure a courtesy car can be available, subject to availability.
16. Parts fitted are by our suppliers. We will not fit your parts during the service plan unless previously discussed with the Service Manager.
17. Services will only be carried out when they are due, as shown in the service book or by dashboard notification.
18. Ensure service booking is arranged within 14 days of the service light appearing to avoid unnecessary wear on the vehicle.
19. Customer modification to the engine bay causing service tasks to take longer than on an unmodified engine bay will be recorded and charged to customer at an agreed hourly rate.
20. Courtesy cars are to be used only by the owner of the vehicle being serviced and will only be provided when work is completed by Prestige Cars Kent. If work is completed by an external Bosch Approved Garage, a courtesy car will not be provided by Prestige Cars Kent.
21. Courtesy cars are to be used only by the owner of the vehicle being serviced.
22. Courtesy cars will be returned when requested, on the day that the service is completed.
23. Failure to return a courtesy car within the agreed time will incur a daily charge of £50 + VAT for each day the car is out after the agreed return time.
24. This product can be cancelled by giving formal notice in writing via an email to us Prestige cars Kent via email@example.com within 14 days of purchasing the product. Please state clearly your name, vehicle registration and reason for cancellation. It is not possible to cancel warranty or service products after the 14 day period has elapsed.